More than 30+ Recipes!
This eBook will help you accomplish the following:
- Prep delicious meals in 30 minutes or less
- Help you consume nutrient dense foods that promote good health
- Create a meal plan that's suitable for your lifestyle
- Increase your fiber and protein intake to help you stay fuller longer
- Help you lose weight or maintain your current weight
- Spend less time cooking and more focused on the things you love
Tips to mentally prepare for when transitioning to healthy eating:
- Make your health a priority - Schedule the times during the day that you plan to cook for you and your family.
- The weight loss will come - Don't obsess over the scale, focus on getting healthy and the weight loss will come.
- Detox negativity - if those around you don't align with your health goals then change your environment and begin positive self-talk.
- Listen to your body - although majority of healthy foods are good for you some healthy foods may cause you to bloat or suffer from constipation, so listen to your body.
- Differentiate between emotional hunger vs. physical hunger - make sure you are drinking lots of water to help you stay full longer. Also try not to eat out of boredom. Ask yourself if you're really hungry, especially after recently eating a meal or snack.