This juice and smoothie eBook will help you accomplish the following:
- Prep and blend delicious juices and smoothies in 5 minutes or less
- Help you consume nutrient dense foods that promote good health
- Achieve natural glowing skin, clear skin and acne
- Increase your fiber and protein intake to avoid overeating and decrease appetite
- Assist in weight loss and promote digestive/gut health
- Assist in losing belly fat to tighten and tone your waistline
Tips to mentally prepare for when transitioning to healthy eating:
Make your health a priority - schedule the times during the day that you plan to cook for you and your family.
- Replacement Meals - you can drink a juice or smoothie as a replacement meal to decrease your appetite and avoid overeating.
The weight loss will come - don't obsess over the scale, focus on getting healthy and the weight loss will come.
Detox negativity - if those around you don't align with your health goals then change your environment and begin positive self-talk.
Listen to your body - although majority of healthy foods are good for you some healthy foods may cause you to bloat or suffer from constipation, so listen to your body.
This book is not intended to treat any diagnoses and must be used as a guide to maintain good health and/or prevent health risk. If you decide to incorporate these meals into your food plan, please consult with your doctor or seek advice from a licensed health professional on nutrition, diets, supplements, etc. If you are allergic to certain foods, please don't hesitate to substitute. When consuming these meals, please note results do vary per individual. Neither the author or publisher is qualified to provide medical, financial, or psychological advice or services. As previously stated, the reader should always consult with their health-care professional before following any advice given in this book.
Differentiate between emotional hunger vs. physical hunger - make sure you are drinking lots of water to help you stay full longer. Also try not to eat out of boredom. Ask yourself if you're really hungry, especially after recently eating a meal or snack.